Reiki Made Easy
Reiki is one of the most popular energy-healing systems, founded in Japan and now used all over the world. It’s easy to learn, and everyone can benefit from it.
Written by the founder of the Reiki Academy London, Torsten A. Lange, Reiki Made Easy is a comprehensive yet accessible guide to the powerful Reiki healing system, showing how it can be used for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing. This book explores:
– the history of Reiki, including new information not currently found in any other book
– how to connect to Reiki energy to heal ourselves and others
– the symbols of Reiki and how to work with them
– how to give a distant healing
– real-life stories that demonstrate the deep healing this system offers
– the steps to becoming a Reiki practitioner
For anyone wishing to learn how to apply the benefits of Reiki in their lives, this book is a perfect starting point on their journey.
Add to Wishlist
Add to your toolbox
Add to your wishlist
Create an account
Already have account? Login