Qabalah Made Easy
The Qabalah is a Western non-religious mystic tradition (differing from the Kabbalah, which is an aspect of Jewish mysticism) offering teachings on the nature of divinity, the creation, the origin and fate of the soul, and the role of human beings. It consists of meditative, devotional, and mystical practices, including astrology, tarot, and magic.
The central organizational system of the Qabalah is the Tree of Life – a mystical symbol consisting of ten interconnected spheres and considered to be a map of the universe and the psyche, the order of the creation of the cosmos, and a path to spiritual illumination.
This introductory book breaks down the ideas of the Tree of Life into an easy to follow path, and shows how to use it effectively in our lives. Readers will learn:
– the meaning of each of the spheres
– a ritual and a meditation for each sphere
– the gods, archangels, crystals, and magical tools connected to each sphere and how to work with them
– how to set up a personal temple and create their own magical symbol
– how to chant the Qabalistic prayer to draw down the Archangels for protection
This book was previously published in the Hay House Basics series.
Add to Wishlist
Add to your toolbox
Add to your wishlist
Create an account
Already have account? Login