Chakras Made Easy
Chakras Made Easy is the ideal book for readers who are new to, or curious about, energy healing systems. Written by Anodea Judith, world-renowned energy healing expert, it offers a complete range of practical tools on using chakras to balance, heal and take charge of your wellbeing.
In this book, the reader will learn:
– the meaning, function, and purpose of each chakra
– the childhood experiences that affect and programme each chakra
– the role each chakra plays in our lives, including in our health, relationships, and decision-making
– physical, emotional, and mental signs of chakra imbalances
– simple yet powerful exercises to balance each chakra
– using the chakras as a tool for liberation, manifestation, reception, and expression
This book was previously published within the Hay House Basics series.
Add to Wishlist
Add to your toolbox
Add to your wishlist
Create an account
Already have account? Login