Brain Bots: Biggest Ideas (Audio card collection)
Join the BrainBots in discovering the amazing minds behind some of the world’s most incredible inventions.
Meet the BrainBots: Nellie, Buzz and Gibbs! When school closes, these high-tech knowledge gathering robots come to life to find out as much information as they can for kids before the next school day starts. They can do some amazing stuff, too – think traveling back in time, shrinking all the way down to explore tiny spaces and getting where humans can’t…
The BrainBots might be small, but they’re exploring some of the biggest ideas the world has EVER seen. Their goal this series? To find out as much as they can about seven very important inventors and their world changing inventions, and upload their findings to the BrainBank – a big cloud where all that information is stored and shared to kids!
This collection includes:
- Nancy Johnson, Inventor of the Ice Cream Maker
- Sir John Harington, Inventor of the Toilet
- Mary Anderson, Inventor of the Windshield Wiper
- Louis Braille, Inventor of Braille
- Jeanne Villepreux-Power, Inventor of the Aquarium
- Garrett Morgan, Inventor of the Traffic Signal
- Cai Lun, Inventor of Paper
Each audio card will take you on a hilarious fact-filled adventure to learn about each inventor and how their biggest ideas came to be. Test your knowledge at the end of the card to see how many BrainBank facts you can remember!
- Author: Yoto
- Read by: Arina Ii; Davis Brooks; Vincent Lai; Sharon D Clarke
- Running time: 3 hrs 3 mins
- Content type: Stories
- Collection includes 7 audio cards
Add to Wishlist
Add to your toolbox
Add to your wishlist
Create an account
Already have account? Login